Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lit up Lawn

Here’s the landscaping all lit up!

It really finishes off the house, doesn’t it? I love it.

El Hubbo even surprised me by putting in little flowers! Although he planted them, he cant take all of the credit for them. They were left over from a landscape job that he did this past weekend… but they look great, none-the-less!

Also, since the 3M Command Strips don’t seem to be working on our front door, we hung the wreath in the palms. You don’t see it as well from the road, but that gosh darn wreath fell off of our front door 5 times this past weekend. I tried everything I could to get it to stick to the glass, but it was just not happening…

Soon, I’ll have some pictures of an update we did in our kitchen! And since all of the wedding madness is over (and I have time to kill) I decided that I’m going to redo our bedroom. I’m currently on the hunt for new furniture, wish me luck!
-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment