Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Husband, Happy Wife

Soon after the honeymoon, El Hubbo finished the backsplash! Finally. Haha, he’s such a hard worker, but dangit, all I wanted was for that wretched backsplash to be done… and alas, here it is:

The pictures were taken at night so the lighting was bad, but you get the idea… once the paint gets touched up in the kitchen I’ll take a picture of everything, but for now, all I have is close ups. I love how the stainless steel listello really emphasises the awesome accessories that we got for the wedding.

I really think that Sean is living by the notion: happy wife, happy life.
But in return, I know that a happy husband makes for a happy wife :)
This past Friday, we went riding at our property in Lake Wales (you should definitely check out the hilarious video on Sarah’s blog!). After getting stuck [numerous times] and having multiple problems with the golf cart, Sean and I just went to “look” at other toys… and we he may have signed some papers... So, without further ado, here is the new toy:
 Look at that smile!
It’s a 2013 Polaris Rzr S 800 LE. We pick it up tonight and we couldn’t be more excited about it! With the success that Sean is having with both of his businesses, he’s more than deserving of this beast. He’s never had anything brand new, so this is definitely a treat (it's so new that it didn't even have any gas or oil in it, there wasn't even a battery in it! So crazy...). He’s also never financed anything before (other than the house), so that’s another accomplishment. I’m so happy for him and the success that he is finding. Now, if he would only sell some of his other toys…
By the way, I never had that yard sale that I was talking about last week. I figured with the crappy overcast weather and the fact that Christmas was so close, I would wait until the New Year. That’ll give me more time to prep and more time to really comb through our house to weed out the unnecessary items that we’ve accumulated. Until then, I’ll be cleaning and getting ready for the holidays! I worked on our ugly Christmas Sweaters last night for the two parties we have this weekend, soooo excited! Pictures to come :)
-C Doc

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably wont help your traffic at all since about three people actually read mine lol, but you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Lol I was really flattered to hear that Da is a frequent reader of my blog, he told me the other day and I got so excited! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete