Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Very Muddy New Year

This weekend I will be spending time with my friends at the most classiest of places….

Yep, that’s right, Red Neck Yacht Club. Located down in Port Charlotte, Red Neck Yacht Club Mud Park is self-proclaimed to be the “World’s Most Exciting Off-Road Park” and I guarantee that if you ask any of the guys, they will tell you that this is, in fact, very true.
Not just because of the awesome mudding:
The off-road trails:

The cool buggy wash:

But because of the skanks girls that flock to this “family friendly” park to show off their…..goods.  

 
I'll give you one guess as to how she got all those beads...

It’s like a free show. Us girls sit together and shake our heads at all of the dumb bimbos that are just starving for food, beer, clothing  attention, and all the guys do is sit there and drool. It’s pretty pathetic. But, no matter how crazy the show can get, we all still have a great time.
This year will be our first time attending their New Years Extravaganza that we hear is a good time. The part that’s funny to me? The fact that it’s not even over New Years… It’s just a weekend event. But, that’s ok. I’d rather go into the New Year showered, in a house with a bed, heat and a meal that was cooked in an actual kitchen, than being smack dab in the middle of a mud pit. Call me crazy. I am, however, excited to see the Beer Can Drop. New York…your ball drop is totally overrated (and it sounds too much like puberty). Beer cans are where it’s at.

So, pray for our safety, my warmth (I’m going to freeze this weekend!) and for our guy’s eyes not to pop out of their faces too far… at least one of them will get slapped upside the head this weekend; I just know it. But, besides all of this redneck-muddy business, I hope you all have an awesome New Years. I may be back before we switch over to 2013, but if not, best wishes and cheers to an awesome up-coming year!
-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment