Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Boys and their toys....

Well, it’s home!

There it sits… 74hp of crazy. We went for a ride when I got home from work; I was soon bummed out by the fact that we weren’t able to go over 20mph for 5 hours of ride time… Dangit! We need to give the engine time to get broken in. I guess that’s ok though since we can’t really go fast in our neighborhood. A small part of me wants to put it on jack stands and put a brick on the gas pedal just so we can go balls-to-the-wall without having to wait for what will probably seem like an eternity. I think I’ll mention that to Sean later… But, in the meantime, we’ll be taking short jaunts through our neighborhood and day dreaming of the next time we can take it out to River Ranch. I believe (reeeeally hoping) we’re planning a small trip this Sunday. We’ll see!
-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment