Friday, March 8, 2013

Wedding March

March = Wedding madness! Two special people I know will be doing the wedding march within a week or two and I couldn't be more happy for them. Knowing how happy and excited I was on our special day makes me all squishy inside just thinking about the feelings they're having :)

Oh happy day :)
Last Friday night we celebrated Mindy's bachelorette party and this weekend we're going on Lyndsey's bachelorette trip (so excited!). Two weeks ago I had the honor of participating in throwing her a beautiful bridal shower! I love busting out my creative side and I was so excited I got to have a part in such a special event. Here are some pictures from that wonderful day:






I love this :)
This weekend, the girls in the picture above (plus one more), will be causing trouble in Orlando; nine girls and one GoPro in O-town should make for a pretty memorable time! Then next weekend we'll be celebrating the love that Mindy and Joe share, and finally the weekend after that we'll be witnessing Lyndsey and Derek exchange their vows at the beautiful Vinoy.

Can ya feel the love people?!? It's definitely in the air and I'm so honored and excited to share these special moments with these special couples. Marriage is one of the best unions to be a part of and I can't wait to see them devote their love and affection towards one another.

But enough with all the mushy gushy stuff, let's get on the road and go to Orlando! We have some shenanigans to start!

Woohoo!

Have a fantastic weekend!

-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment