Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Super Deeeee Duper!

Did y'all happen to catch the Super Bowl? What a game. Although I didn't really care who won, I was sorta going for the Niners; but, you can see how well that went...


Though Ray Lewis was a cry baby, I'm glad he got to retire after winning the Super Bowl. That's one hell of a way to go out. Congrats to him and the dirty birds Ravens.

Now on to the important part.... the commercials and halftime show! How bout Mrs. Bootylicious?!? Beyonce rocked it. And all I can say is, thank goodness there weren't any wardrobe malfunctions because that would have made for one heck of a show!


And how about Destiny's Child making an appearance?!? Us girls squealed like a bunch of crazy teenagers when they came popping out of the stage hahaha!


As for my favorite commercial, it was hard to decide; but for me, the Taco Bell commercial stole the show. I thought it was hilarious; mainly because it gave me some insight as to how my friends and I will be when we're older. Crazy.



And the most disgusting award goes to Go Daddy. No explanation needed.


Ugh.... Gross. And what was up with that power outage? Conspiracy perhaps? Who knows, but it's probably the first time that the lights went out in New Orleans and there wasn't any looting... Talk about progress! Way to go N'awlins!

Since Super Bowl is a holiday, we did what we do best. cooked and ate. alllll day long. Here's some of the feast:






It was a successful day. Minus loosing the ball in the tree. No worries, we got it back :)



Hopefully next year they make the Monday after the Super Bowl a holiday because waking up at 5:45 wasn't fun at all... I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.

-C Doc









No comments:

Post a Comment