Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Keep on truckin....

Last night I made a pretty good (and colorful) dinner! I put a Garlic and Red Pepper Pork Tenderloin in the oven on 350* for an hour, through a sweet potato in the oven while the pork was baking and whipped up a colorful salad, consisting of spring mix, sweet onion, tomato, croutons and some sliced pepperoncinis. Once the meat was done, I sliced it up and prepared the sweet potato with some butter and sprinkled some brown sugar on it. It was sooo tasty!


Also, Sean and I welcomed a new 6-wheeled toy truck to our motorized family. Check out this beast:


Tatum felt like making a cameo... Such a ham, that pup.
Sean is in love. obsessed. like to the point of ridiculousness. but, it was a smart move for the businesses. It'll save on gas and provide stronger towing power for his dumpster business, Haulin' It, LLC and for Certified Grounds, the lawn/landscape company. I'm in love because it's a four door and is super comfy. Plus, it's a pretty good lookin' truck. The only thing that it needs is a new aluminum wheel for the driver's side. Other than that, it's perfect.

Here is our new tally of insanity motorized toys:
Ford Sport Trac
Ford F350
Ford F250
Jeep Cherokee
Yamaha Bear Tracker
Suzuki Ozark
Polaris RZR
Yamaha Golf Cart
A goofy yellow scooter

Holy cannoli... We're trying to cut down, I promise. It's a wonder we have room for all of this stuff. But, we sure do have fun! In fact, we're taking the new truck and the RZR to our friend's property in Homosassa this Saturday! I cant wait; hopefully we'll have time to squeeze in some room updates in there... I'm not holding my breath on that, though.

-C Doc




No comments:

Post a Comment