Friday, October 5, 2012

Gwen Stephonics!

This sh** is bananas! B-a-n-a-n-a-s! Ok, so, I have a habit… I buy bananas with the intent to eat them every morning and I always end up leaving the house without a nanner in hand. A few days later and they end up looking like this:
Ew!
In an effort to not be a waste case, I put them to good use and made banana bread! So, instead of forgetting to bring a banana to work, I can now forget to bring the bread to work, ha!
Here’s the recipe I use to make my banana bread J
3 Bananas (mashed)
1 cup Sugar (I was just shy of a cup so I used a heaping tbsp of brown sugar)
2 Eggs (beaten)
½ cup Vegetable oil (I used coconut oil)
1tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Salt
Checking to make sure you have the ingredients needed is usually a good idea, but if you’re like me and you don’t even look, just pray you have other things to improvise! A way to make this a tad bit healthier would be to use Stevia instead of Sugar, Coconut Oil instead of Vegetable Oil, and Wheat Flour instead of White Flour.
The next step is to mix all of the ingredients together and put it in a greased pan. I skipped that step because I have a stone baking pan from Pampered Chef that doesn’t really require that. Then you plop it in the oven at 350* for one hour!


Your house will soon smell uhhhhmazing, then when the dinger goes off, pull it out and let it cool! Check out that yumminess!

After it cooled for a bit, I cut into it to sneak a piece. It was awesome!


It was so fluffy it reminded me of this awesome chick:
Yes, that is a Despicable Me reference. I stooped that low to make you giggle, hopefully it worked ;) 
Well folks, that’s all for now. We’ve got a fun, exciting weekend ahead! Its Sean’s birthday Saturday, but we’ll be celebrating tonight. I planned a surprise dinner for him, hopefully it’ll work out! Then Saturday, we’re attending our friend’s Trevor and Jesica’s wedding at the Florida Aquarium! I’m so excited J


No comments:

Post a Comment