Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Inch-a-lotta

Every once in a blue moon, I get a good idea... and wouldn't you know it, I got one last night!

I left off yesterday saying that I was planning on making some more Cheesy Chicken Ranch Cups for us since I had some of the mixture left over. But, that little light bulb above my head lit up and I came up with the idea of making enchiladas with the leftovers!

Yum :)

As I always say, use whatcha got!

So, let's begin.


I started by soaking both sides of the tortilla in the enchilada sauce:


I then plopped some of the chicken mixture in the middle:


I rolled it and placed it in the pan with the fold on the bottom. I had already poured a layer of enchilada sauce on the bottom of the dish that I was baking them in. I had enough mixture (and a big enough pan) to make four. Perfect for the husband and I!


Next, I poured more enchilada sauce on top and threw on the remaining cheese that was left over from making the chicken mixture (a tad bit less than a cup).


I threw it in a 350* oven for about 30 minutes. While that was baking, I had some spicy yellow rice going on the stove. They both finished at about the same time (I love when that happens!); so, I fixed up a plate and plopped some sour cream and hot sauce (Cholula!) on my enchilada. Check it out!


Was it good?


I'll let you be the judge :)

-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment