Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hmmm..... Pinteresting....


You bet your bottom it's on there! If you go back through some of the older posts, I've attached some lovely labels on some of the pictures; here are some examples:






In hopes of increasing traffic to my little slice of the Internet, I've attached links to the pictures on Pinterest that will direct people to the blog. I did this last week and I've actually noticed a little more traffic! I'd say about 4-5 more views per post, which amounts to about 330 more views since last week! Whoop whoop!

I'd like to take a second to thank all 2 of you (ok, maybe 3....) for reading this silly blog about my life, my cooking disasters concoctions and some DIY tragedies projects. I hope you continue to read my ramblings and find some sort of enjoyment from this, because I know I have. I truly love you, appreciate you and look forward to the future of Domestic Dockerty. For now, I shall kick up my heels, drink some wine, let the husband cook dinner (ha!) and write some invoices so our little Dockerty family can get paid! Ka-ching ka-ching!


-C Doc

1 comment:

  1. lol...love it and you're welcome! I love reading the blog! I don't get to see ya'll too often so it keeps me in the loop! haha...I feel a little closer when I finish reading so thanks C Doc! :)

    ReplyDelete