Friday, September 14, 2012

Well hey there punkin!

Holy cannoli it’s hot outside! But, if you’re going by the calendar, next Saturday, the 22nd of September, is indeed the first day of fall! Fall embraces all of the wonderful things that I look forward to each year, cooler weather, holidays, and good food! One thing that stands out in my mind when it comes to fall is pumpkin.  You can create so many great things with pumpkin puree. I’ve made cakes, cupcakes, but my favorite is pumpkin dip! Sooo good! So, I put my small amount of domestic skills to work last night and made the recipe. This is definitely good for beginners because it only has three ingredients… and involves no cooking… so if you can’t make this, you should just give up. Here’s the ingredient list:

All it includes is an 8 oz tub of Cool Whip, a small can of pumpkin, and one box of vanilla pudding! You can also add a dash of cinnamon for some extra taste J
As for the directions, you just mix everything together! It’s as simple as that!


I can’t wait to dig into this dip tonight. I serve mine with ginger snaps; it adds even more flavor and definitely adds a snappy crunch. It’s the perfect fall treat! Be sure to stick it in the fridge when you're all done. This is my idea of a wonderful fall treat!

This is Sean’s idea of a fall/pumpkin treat:

Gotta love him! He and I actually decided to have a party tonight, no occasion, just wanted to get some friends together and have a good time. Pics of that to come soon! J

No comments:

Post a Comment