Friday, September 21, 2012

P.B.Drool....

So this happened at work yesterday:


Oh. Yes.
The P.B.R. is in town and some of the guys stopped by to do a signing at my work. Working for a construction supply company, we sell a lot of tools, DeWalt being one of our main brands. It just so happens that DeWalt is one of the largest sponsors of the Professional Bull Riders Tour and we also just happened to be having a huge DeWalt tool sale the day before the rodeo! So, the boys conveniently stopped by to draw in a crowd to kiss some hands and shake some babies say hi J
The stud on the left is Douglas Duncan, and boy was he a handsome one. He’s originally from Texas and seemed to be pretty low-key. I asked him what city they were off to next and he had no clue, he was obviously just along for the ride and had regularly scheduled dates to get pummeled by a bull every Friday and Saturday night. But that’s ok; he made my ten hour day go by faster, hehe.
Yummy.
The Brazilian to the right is Silvano Alves, and he barely spoke English haha, but he’s the reigning world champ, so I’m sure being able to speak to us crazy American’s is the least of his worries. He sat there looking bored most of the time and didn’t have much to offer for conversation (for obvious reasons) but he had a nod and smile to offer every-now-and-then. Overall, it was still pretty neat to be able to get the chance to meet these two cowboys!

Now, back to real life; it’s been a great week! I picked up our b-e-a-utiful wedding invitations so I’ve been busy assembling them (there’s like 321,698,413,547 pieces to each invite, ugh) but, none-the-less, they’re gorgeous and I love them! They’re being sent out Monday, which is exactly two months from our big day. Plus, my bridal shower is tomorrow!!! I can’t wait to get all of the wonderful ladies in my life together to celebrate our upcoming nuptials. And I must admit, it’ll be nice to reap some of the benefits of getting married, all this time I feel like I’ve been dishing out the money, but now it’ll come back on us! Woohoo! But enough of being selfish, fact-of-the-matter is that we’re getting married very soon and I hope I don’t lose my marbles trying to get everything together. I think I’ve got everything under control; I just don’t want to miss/leave out any important details. But, that’s all for now, I’ll be sure to check back in Monday to spill the beans on my shower! Can’t wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment