Thursday, June 27, 2013

Strange Addiction

Have you ever seen that show My Strange Addiction? Well, Sean now has a new obsession.... and it's totally random. The boy is now totally bananas for old moldy cheese Blue Cheese. It's crazy. He used to be disgusted by it and then one day he tried it again and fell. in. love.

Like, mad, crazy love.

As in, we bought a tub (a tub!) of it from Sam's Club.

Who is this guy?

Anyway, I decided to make a dinner devoted to his favorite cheese. Since I'm a big fan of not going to the grocery store, I threw together something for dinner using the random things in our fridge. Let's begin.

I started by defrosting some chicken that I had in our deep freezer (already marinated), chopped a sweet onion into thin slices and got out some spinach and the tub of blue cheese.


I then set out the chicken breasts (sliced very thin), laid a bed of spinach on it, spread some onions on there and topped it off with chunks of blue cheese.


I attempted to roll them up as best I could... It got a little messy, but once they were all done, I plopped them in a 350* oven for about 20 minutes.


Five minutes into the baking process, I threw in some crescent rolls and started cooking a sweet potato.

When that was done, I served it up! Bon appetit, buddy! Dinner is ready.


It was pretty good! Hubby liked it; but if I had it my way, our chicken would have been stuffed with copious quantities of FETA! Oh how I love me some feta cheese! Feta and spinach stuffed chicken with a side of tzatziki sauce. Gah-lee that sounds amazing! Now I'm hungry...

-C Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment