Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Much ado about nothing…

This past week/weekend has been filled with nothing but cleaning, running errands and getting things done. And while I’m happy that things are a tad more organized, I sorta missed the fun stuff that our weekends are usually chock full of.
After a trip to Sams Club, Sean and I have come to realize the money saving opportunities that are available when you buy in bulk. However, when you have a little starter home like we do, space is an obvious issue…  So, in an effort to take part in these “bang for your buck” deals, we went on a hunt for a deep freezer.

We found this guy at a good price point and asked a lovely Home Depot associate if they had one in stock. After saying they didn’t, they then told us how many they'll be getting in because of a killer deal that starts tomorrow; early Black Friday Pricing!!! Yippee! So not only will I save money because of that, I also got a coupon in the mail that day from Home Depot for 20% off anything over $200. Score!!! You know where we’ll be tomorrow J
As for the jumbo pack of paper towels… they’re scattered all over the house, haha! At least we can have more space to store food, I guess!
Tangent time! Here’s another pumpkin update. We went from a cool fish:

To a mushy moldy mess:

To a smushed orange smear across the yard. Thanks Sean.

I'm hoping that's the last pumpkin update I'll have for you, I'm over that nasty gourd.
In better news, the weather is beautiful, Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and we’re two and a half weeks away from wedding bells!
Oh, and we have a lil bit of fall decor on our tabletop J


And did anyone happen to see that full moon on Friday? Briana sure did...

Sorry, I had to... 'til next time folks!

1 comment: